Martes, Agosto 12, 2014

KNOWING AND DISCOVERING MAKES OUR KNOLEDGE BRIGHT

   


   I have a lot I learned on this quarter like on how to search make it faster,how to make accounts like google accounts and blog accounts and I already considered myself that I have a part in our environment or counntry or in our school.In posting comments and expressing thoughts for President Noynoy is accurately we can say that we are involved for what happened in our countrry. I discovered that the lesson that we take pass,have so many branches that make it beautiful and make it faster our work and make pulling students to use this because they have so many advantages and the one that they can give is progress.

      The problems and challenges that I encountered,during we are doing our activity because we are the always group that are late to do our activity because we are only have one computer station and it is very hard to complet our activity.The two computer or desktop computer are not already repair so one only station that we can  work a group.So it's very hard me to complete my activity.When are teacher saw  our problem in doing are activity and the flow of our doing is become faster.After how many days,some of my groupmates and me are using the old desktop computer that they have a problem in  keyboard and the other of our groups are in the new desktop computer that our teacher gave.This makes new problem situation to me because I have no  very good guide groupmates in my station so my problem is patience guider and they know how to do the activity so that I can finish my activity.

        I solved my problems because of one of my groupmates that they helped  me to finish my activity by using coaching  and because I can not remove my patience in making my activity even if they have a problem in keyboard of the computer and I can't lost hope even I have no enough time to do  this in our time.And the one what is the reason is I deed my best to the best I can  to solved my problem and I solved my problem just because some of my classmates help me in my problems anhd the activity that I didn't answer.

       Moving on I will continue coopertaing in discussions,activities in our school and continue learning and discovering about computer because I avail this when I gradute in secondary and I can avail this in my professions someday,maybe I can apply this.

6 (na) komento:

  1. I agree that the lessons we learned in this subject gave us much knowledge and advantages that we can use in our future.

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Kindly check the spelling of some words in your post, so it will be more clear and attractive to readers.

    TumugonBurahin
  3. your blog is AWESOME .. but there are some errors and please improve it :D

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Check for recurring spelling errors, but on the other hand, you did your best and you impressed me. Splendid job!

    TumugonBurahin
  5. you have a nice blog but check your errors and improve your work

    TumugonBurahin
  6. There are some grammatical errors that is needed to be corrected. Please improve your work and keep it up.

    TumugonBurahin