Miyerkules, Setyembre 3, 2014

MY MODERN HERO



             Everyone of us has its own hero, he maybe a friend, a classmate, parents or anyone who has done good or made your life a colorful one.I have a friend whom I consider a hero because he he helped me when I was in dangered. It still fresh in my mind when my grandmother told me to pick papaya fruits for  our lunch while my friend was playing basketball, so, I called him to accompany me. My friend told me "be careful" but I was stubborn. I climbed the papaya tree with out knowing that the papaya was already very old. As I reached the peak of the tree I bended to the ground and the papaya fruits poured in my breast which made me feel breathless, I thought I was going to die but my friend helped me. He gave me first which made me recover. As I recovered I am happy and I was very grateful to my friend.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento