Sabado, Pebrero 7, 2015

MY DREAM MY FUTURE


         Life is too short. We can never know what will happen to us in our future. Other said we just simply go on with the flow. We must or should accept what will happen today, tomorrow and also to our day of our life because it is God will  to us. We must not waste it because you will never been came back to the past or to the days that you've wasted for just unreasable or useless thing.

Long Straight Road HD wallpaper for Standard 4:3 5:4 Fullscreen UXGA XGA SVGA QSXGA SXGA ; Wide 16:10 5:3 Widescreen WHXGA WQXGA WUXGA WXGA WGA ; HD 16:9 High Definition WQHD QWXGA 1080p 900p 720p QHD nHD ; Other 3:2 DVGA HVGA HQVGA devices ( Apple PowerBook G4 iPhone 4 3G 3GS iPod Touch ) ; Mobile VGA WVGA iPhone iPad PSP Phone - VGA QVGA Smartphone ( PocketPC GPS iPod Zune BlackBerry HTC Samsung LG Nokia Eten Asus ) WVGA WQVGA Smartphone ( HTC Samsung Sony Ericsson LG Vertu MIO ) HVGA Smartphone ( Apple iPhone iPod BlackBerry HTC Samsung Nokia ) Sony PSP Zune HD Zen ; Tablet 2 Android ; Dual 4:3 5:4 16:10 5:3 16:9 UXGA XGA SVGA QSXGA SXGA WHXGA WQXGA WUXGA WXGA WGA WQHD QWXGA 1080p 900p 720p QHD nHD ;
     Everyone or each of us have our own dream to our future. I want ten years from now I am a teacher in a big and popular school and also I have a family also I think I will be a good husband to my wife and good father to my children and I have a three kids; two son and one daughter. Ten years from now I know I will encounter several problem that I can solve in that time. I will strong person and productive person and I can also help to my brothers and also my parents who guide me to get my dream future. Ten years from now I'm sure that time I have a lot of friends came and visit my  own house because one of my dream know is to have a house by on myself  and have a good and happy family in the future. I want also ten years from now , I buy all things i want to buy that I can not get when I'm since birth. Ten years from now I'm prepared to the student emotion, feelings of the student I will handle when I am a teacher and and also I'm prepared to the parents to come for me because of their son or daughter because of to the subject matter that's me ten years from now. 
     The more you think about your self, the better you understand yourself. The more you understand your self, the better you serve your future, because our future accomplishments are determined entirely by how every second in our life put to use...The future is the commutation of many hows. So every one think positive because in our world there's no impossible all what we think is possible.    

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento