Sabado, Pebrero 7, 2015

REFLECTION

     What I have learned this last quarter or fourth grading is how to use wisely the Photoshop like using the different tools to make the image become grateful and beautiful. This Photoshop for me is interesting because the image you want to edit like the image that have a pimples or wrinkles in their face is you can remove it and clean it well to become neat and great. Also you can edit the hair; you can color it, you can duplicate the image. Also the most I want to know better I like, is how to use better the tools in creating  a cover souvenir of the graduates. I have also learned the  the parts and how to use it the Microsoft FrontPage.
      The problem I have encountered was I am running out of time to finish my requirements but I have rush it because of what I did . The reason why, is I put .psd of the file name of the image so the outcome of what i did is error so the only solution is to create another and apply and unapply the necessary to put or remove of the activity or document. The reason why I didn't finish the right time and day of my activities or requirements just because of our desktop. Also the reason is I have only few days  to  finish my requirements not yet. I have solved the problems or challenges I encountered by the help of our leader and also my group mates. They guide me and help me to finish my requirements so I thank a lot for them.
      Moving on I have to do all my activities and project(requirements) the right time and focus on my studies and I have to cooperate or collaborate  in our class not only in our class together to our school. Also I have to avoid playing games in fb or internet and wasting time in not necessary to do because this are the distractions in my studies and also to my dream future. I want to do this promises to myself just because to get my goal or target and this is I want to graduate with no problems. Happy Graduation to me also to my classmates!!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento